Friday, August 10, 2007

My Five

Many people have a list. I'm sure you've heard of these lists. Friends did a whole episode on Ross's list. This list is a list of five living celebrities that their significant other would 'allow' them to sleep with should the situation present itself - because in all likelihood one would NEVER meet these famous persons. Now understand, we live in The Jungle and the possibility is MUCH higher than in other cities, except maybe The Big Apple, that one would chance to meet a star. (Remember I work next door to the place where Edward James Olmos ate breakfast one day in March.) So.
A list of five men Tarzan would allow me to kiss should the situation present itself. (I am a bit of a chicken, so I temper my list with the caveat that I'd probably just kiss them.) My list is not so much the Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt type as the more substance, less glitz kind of hot mens. In no particular order they are:
  • Richard Dean Anderson (heellllooo, McGyver)
  • Jason Carter (more Babylon 5 and less vampire, though that could be kinky too)
  • Hadley Fraser (have you heard the boy?)
  • Scott Bakula
  • Matthew Perry

I think I have a thing for British accents. Do you have a list? Do you feel like making one now? Share, share, share. I wonder what Tarzan's looks like?

This is me, and my list.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Somehow I doubt Tarzan knows other women exist... I havea thing for Disney leading man. Yeah, the cartoon ones. That's good for Jared though I guess;)

Alissa said...

matt damon
jeremy northam
sean green (mets)
scooby doo
shaggy

From Whence You Cometh