Tuesday, August 07, 2007

L is for Loser

So.

I shouldn't discuss work issues specifically but let's just say that some people are stupid and some people are really annoying and some people can't wait to retire and some people should have retired ten years ago.

This is such a blah kind of week. The weekend was good, brutally short, but good. Met up with some friends, hung out in The Northern Jungle at the Theater Friday night. Saturday was the usual (what's the short of that? Uge? Ush?). Sunday more of the same, some new people at church, with kids, which is cool.
How are you?
Comment dangnabit peeps! How else do I know what you want to hear from me? Should I mention Brittany Spears or TomKat so I get more hits? Is that a valid blog subject - more visitors? Whatevs. Speaking of, I got my statcounter report this week and I have 17 new visitors this month. Probably people visiting from new computers or something. It's wild what loops a person travels to end up at a blog or website.
  1. Someone in New Jersey Googled "Marcus Chait" and ended up here. Interesting. (If I use Google to search blogs for 'Marcus Chait' one of my posts is 6th in the list - cool)
  2. And apparently someone in Atlanta, Georgia (rocketgirl?) Googled "Tara Lipinski" and "donut"?!? and came here. Weird.
  3. AND, even better, someone in Ann Arbor, Michigan Googled "indecent proposals - child board game" and ended up here...say what now? Wacked dude, just wacked.
This is me not making the connection.

4 comments:

Alissa said...

well, i have to admit that i've been wondering what the countdown is for... what are you being liberated from? please do tell!

Jane said...

can't tell...that would jinx it. :)

Rocketgirl said...

I need more stuff about robot alien lesbians. And Hitler. And Elvis. And what gas stations you've seen them at. I am looking forward to work d-day, by the way:)

Jane said...

Dunno about Hitler and Elvis but the alien robot lesbians meet at the gas station just down the street from our house...
Some days I am more ready than others - this week is full of days when I am more than ready!!

From Whence You Cometh