Friday, August 17, 2007

Is it something I read?

Has anyone else experienced the phenomenon where you find a blog you like and decide to start at the beginning of the archives to "get to know" this person better and so you laugh and cry and try not to snort out loud at the office as you grow to love this blogger who you will never meet and then you've finished all the back issues and you can't wait to find out what happens next and even though this person blogged a few times a week in the early years suddenly they stop and only post once a month and you can't figure out what's happened so you go looking for other things to read and find another blog that you like and start the process over only to have this person ALSO cut their posts way down and so you are forced to have an ever increasing number of blogs to follow where they only put up new information once in a blue moon and you consider what made you become involved with this wacked community anyway?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Maybe it's just me...

This is me needing my SUPERCRACK!

5 comments:

Alissa said...

you'll love this-- my mom and sister are coming to visit and i think we're going to see wicked! i'll keep you posted on further developments

Jane said...

Do, do, do! And tell me how the cast does. I haven't seen most of them. Sebastien Arcelus is engaged to Stephanie J. Block - who is my favorite Elphaba...oooh, maybe she'll be there to see his show! Anyway, Logan Lipton is adorable as Boq. I would love to know how the others do. Have fun - it's a great show!

Rocketgirl said...

I HATE those people;) No, it's true, I hate it when that happens and I realllllyyyy miss blogging. But before I start blogging again, I want to take all my archives and get them on a disk and then delete them. I figure then people can't go back and find things to attack me on, and then maybe I could start again.. maybe the nasty people won't come looking for me again? I just have to git offa my butt and do it...
I loves YOU for blogging though:)Thanks!!!

Jane said...

Heh - at least you explained what happened to the faithful lurkers so we know you're not a slacker. :)

Rocketgirl said...

I UPDATED. Let the record show I am NOT a slacker and I am ready for the parade. Let the confetti fly!!!

From Whence You Cometh