Thursday, August 02, 2007

Regular

From here:
Onesome: Writing-- on the web: Do you consider yourself a writer, in that you provide a narrative of some sort? ...or a responder, wherein you primarily work the meme circuit?
  • Writer. It's not particularly exciting, unless I'm talking about SJB or HF, but it's my life and I like it.
Twosome: your-- place: did you do your own design? ...or did you pick out something from the established templates?
  • It's from the pre-ordained set of blogger templates. One day I'll have the time to make up and try out my own, but for now...it'll do.
Threesome: Blog-- this! What's your favorite type of thing to run across that you just can't wait to get to the computer to post? Photos count, but for the photobloggers (like Laurie and me), what is it that you just know you won't be able to hold on to for even a day?
  • Oooh, tough one. I find myself whining a lot here...so I make an effort to post the good stuff too. Pictures I love to post because of my family and friends all over the globe who might like to see. I like to post an interesting meme.

This is me writing regular, like I'm part of a group. Woot!

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh