Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weird Dream #30

I can only imagine what Tarzan or the cats were doing to me while I slept early this morning. I dreamed that I was on the Iron Chef America TV show and there was a lot of high speed chopping going on. In fact I was pulling a Morimoto using two knives at once and looking for a third. (Have you seen that man chop? Amazing.) The clock was ticking down and I wasn't done yet, I needed to complete the cheesecake for dessert - by chopping all the fruit into tiny little pieces - and record my sound bites for the show's trailer and did I mention the chopping? I couldn't dice fast enough and I was running out of time. I was halfway out of the bed before I woke up because I was running from one thing to another, chopping, always chopping.

This is me and once again I woke up tired.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh