Sunday, January 31, 2010

Double Edged

Did anyone catch this little tidbit in the entertainment news? Samantha Harris leaving DWTS?! It couldn't be true. Who else could ask such leading questions? Or try so hard to incite a hair pulling cat fight in the green room? This is as big as Bruno not coming back to make inane rhymes and drool over the females. (Should that happen I'd be first in line for the lottery tickets because apparently it's my day.) But Sam leaving...at first I was so excited I'm sure they heard the squeal in The Frozen North.
BUT
Then I considered the possibility that they might choose a replacement who is even worse. I know. Such a thing is not possible. So I searched a little bit to find who is being considered to stand next to the great Tom Bergeron.
I thought this poll was amusing and enlightening. My vote is Drew Lachey of course - he was really funny when he filled in for Sam before but chances are they will choose a woman - diversity and Drew doesn't look as good in an evening gown - so I think I hope it's Melissa Rycroft. I definitely don't want Paula Abdul, at least I don't think I don't. Mario Lopez is right out and if Cheryl Burke is co-hosting she isn't dancing which is too bad as she's one of my favorites.

This is me, on the edge of my seat. We'll see March 22nd for sure.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh