Thursday, January 07, 2010

One Step Behind

You know what I need?
I need a least a week between the end of one year and the beginning of the next year. A week to prepare for the new year. A week when things are open so I can make copies and buy all the paraphenalia that I will need to set up all the things for the next year.
And I know, we all have to deal with it - my whining is not new nor unique - but jeepers. If Julius Ceasar can change the calendar all around for his purposes can't someone speak to Washington and get me a week so I'm not starting already behind?

This is me, feeling rushed.

3 comments:

RHM said...

copies and it's not even April yet?

Elizabeth said...

love the logic...:)

Rocketgirl said...

What on earth do you have to do? There's nothing interesting happening until June! At least for me... blah...

From Whence You Cometh