Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New 2010!

Remind me to make sure Tarzan has his computer the next time we leave my parents house. Gah! For the last week he has pretty much monopolized my computer since he forgot his out in The Desert. I didn't even get to Mafia Wars on FB - and you know it's bad if that's how it's rolling.
Still, it has been a heck of a week, between seeing my parents, helping Tarzan's family clean out his grandfather's house, cleaning, trash and donation transporting and carting people back and forth from the airport. The good news is the work is done - for now - and Tarzan has another week off from school. Boo' to the 'yah for his district.
One of my goals for 2009 was to post at least twenty times a month and for the most part I managed it but I did fall short - sorry May, June and also December. It seems like an appropriate blog resolution so we'll see if I do better when you all know what the plan is. Along that vein, I thought it would be bad form to not start this year off without a word or three. So, that's my poorly worded apology for being absent so much and I will try and get some pictures and holiday memories up here.

This is me, to a new year.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy New Year!

Rocketgirl said...

I should totally do that resolution. Well.. no, too boring, But I'm glad you made it!

From Whence You Cometh