Sunday, January 03, 2010

LEGO Rocks

There is a lot of superlatives and raptures I could write, but really, if you're a fan of LEGO, there is no need, and if you're not, what I love about it won't matter. So with less hyperbole from me this was quite possibly the best present I got for Christmas:
Thanks Mom and Dad!
Not the most useful gift to be sure, nor the one I will use with great frequency, but I think I like it best:
And frankly, how can you not love what they do with LEGOs:

This is me with a renewed love of the LEGO.

4 comments:

RHM said...

so jealous! that looked like it would have been awesome to put together.

The Super Seven said...

You would love it in our house.....it was a huge LEGO Christmas.....Jake got tons of it....and I LOVE putting it together.....if Cooper ever co- operates a big pile is calling my name.....love it!!

Elizabeth said...

Is that the Frank Lloyd Wright house? Wow, I didn't realize Lego's made projects like that, althought I should've figured since they do major skyscrapers and such...very cool!

Rocketgirl said...

We have trouble letting SOlei play with her own presents... she doesn't know how to make the most out of a lego set like we do :)

From Whence You Cometh