Monday, January 25, 2010

Some Cousins Visit

I totally forgot to post this until BHB asked me where the videos were the other day.
Some of my cousins - my mother's brother, his wife and their kids - came to visit over the New Year's holiday. This is their family:

My mom's younger brother - this shot basically sums Uncle TD up:
Or maybe this brief clip:

Anyway...he and his wife were so good to host the party:

This is as much of our family who could make it - Tarzan was working, my brother's wife is pregnant and not up to driving all the way and of course M2 and PIT weren't able to make it from The Other Side of The World:
My mom and Uncle TD live fairly close to each other down here but their older two siblings live way up in The Frozen North. This is my mom and both her brothers:
They hadn't seen each other in probably 15 years - it's a long way and none of us exactly got in on the ground floor of Google - but somehow that didn't seem to affect our ability to laugh and talk for hours. Family is great that way don't you think? But with my getting sick immediately following their departure - I totally blame them for my cold - I forgot to recap the adventure including videos of Big Booty. Maybe you had to be there because this was not a complicated game but it was mighty hilarious to watch:

It's really amazing when you consider that none of us are drunk.

This is me, and my roots - which might explain the technicolor leaves.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh