Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thousands Of Words

Gratuitous pictures of the new bebe and company. Just because I can. These were from yesterday or Going Home Day as it shall be henceforth be known. Hot mama:
Baby socks are just so small:
(And before you punch me in the face for saying something so silly, consider that one of Woody's socks fits only my big toe. Yeah. I know.)
Sunshine is still fascinated by her baby brother:
(As much as she thinks about him that is. Which isn't too often. It will be interesting to see their relationship develop. Wait until he steals her hairbrush or rips a favorite book. She'll notice him then.)
All prepped and ready to go:
So really, what is up with car seats these days? I realize it is a good idea to buckle your kid in and smaller persons need more involved arrangements but is this really necessary:
To take this adorable thing home:

This is me, keeping you apprised of all the minute details. You're welcome.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Seriously, thank you!!

klutzy k said...

funny how you were worried before about being "that" girl...posting too many pics. I got to the end and was like, ah man! that's it? thanks for the ones you shared! :D

kimbo

Cath said...

We want more! I think I speak for everyone on the interwebs when I say we're counting on you to give us the pictures that Rocketgirl isn't.

Rocketgirl said...

I want to know WHEN you found out the sock on my fit your big toe. And why there were no cameras present.

phia said...

Love the pictures of the fam. Thank you thank you!!!!! Love from GA, Sophia(phia as Solei calls me)

From Whence You Cometh