Monday, August 10, 2009

These Things Just Write Themselves

So I'm packing to go and see Rocketgirl at her new house, help with the baby and all, play with Sunshine, you know...and while I'm waiting for the last load of laundry to dry I'm sitting here wondering what to write, not really coming up with anything. Then I walk into the bedroom and this is what I see:
(That's a yawn BTW, not a ferocious snarl.) But apparently she was not too concerned with my running to get the camera as this was the next shot:
Is it just that my clothes smell good? Or is it that there's a lot of them in a pile? Or is it just a soft pile to sleep on? Or is it just that she likes this place on the bed better than the rest:

This is me, getting ready to go.

1 comment:

RHM said...

Aw, I miss my little sleeping buddy (the cat). She clearly wants to try and do some traveling.

From Whence You Cometh