Saturday, August 15, 2009

T Plus Three Days

How good of an aunt am I, I ask you, if at a trip to the zoo I can't manage to get one picture of Sunshine OR Rocketgirl? I know right? Not so good. It just seemed that the animals were more inclined to stay still enough for the 1/2 second required to make the shot. Sunshine, being two, needs no justification and Rocketgirl was determined to walk the baby right out. Turns out that was not as easy as it sounds. So instead, I give you the animals at the local zoo in the middle of The Land of Cheese. A bear:
The llama named Yoda:
The llama named Maya:
An enclosure of deer:
Close up:
A goat:
The pig was not available for comment, the wolf was sleeping behind a tree and the bobcat was pawing at something on the floor on the other side of the cage. Then there were the ever adorable prairie dogs:
As I told Rocketgirl, I love all things small and furry. She thought that was hysterical though I still can't figure out why. This is a photo taken by Sunshine if that absolves me of any negligence:

This is me, there's still no baby, so we went to the zoo.

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

I wonder if the picture Sunshine took is how she actually sees the world - fences all over the place blocking her from what she wants to do? I love the pictoral though :)

From Whence You Cometh