Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Mmmmmm

I blog now from my shiny new laptop!! Yay! It's so pretty. So smooth. And with the wireless gateway do-hickey thing I can blog from the living room or...(scamper, scamper) from the bedroom!! OR...(scamper, scamper) the front porch!
How cool is this?
In a word: awesome.
In an aside, however, the computer I was temporarily using - one of Tarzan's old ones, which has a weird glitch in the screen but is otherwise okay - decided to take a powder this morning. So annoying. It probably still works. But it makes a horrible clicking sound when I turn it on. Two laptops in a month. Am I really blogging that much? Not likely. Send me the link to your blog because trading machines TWICE means I will likely forget a blog to two. But not again, well, not for a long looooong time after this. (Knock on wood.)
This machine is so pretty. I like it muchly.

This is me, with my new toy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. May this new toy bring you many hours of electronic happiness relative to electronic connections.

Rocketgirl said...

QUICK!! Go blog from the crapper!!

From Whence You Cometh