Thursday, January 31, 2008

Long Ago and Far Away

::Onesome: Long ago-- I was sure I would become a _ _ _ _ _ _ when I grew up! Hmmm...

  • Hahahaha, oh that's funny. Whoo. Indeed. What did I think I would become? As a child, of course, I did the whole doctor/teacher/artist/astronaut/cowgirl route. Somewhere along the way someone mentioned I could draw, I built a model for high school art and figured I had what I needed to be an architect. Little did I know what it REALLY takes...self absorbed, egocentric, conceited, drunk, black wearing weirdos! What if I LIKE other colors?! But that's not the point here. Right now, I think I should be a psychiatrist when I grow up.
::Twosome: and-- how did you end up where you are (currently) if that didn't happen? (Students, you can talk majors and changes and such!)

  • Gah, if I knew that, I would have left this crazy place and got a lower stress job...like air traffic controller or something. Seriously, I ended up here because I was too stubborn to change my major half way through. When one professor - he knows who he is - said perhaps this wasn't for me I got upset and decided I would finish the degree if it killed me. I did, with good grades, and he congratulated me at Commencement for not giving up. Still, I wonder if that was the best thing.
::Threesome: Far Away-- from any thoughts of the Super Bowl? Are you tuning in? No? Whatcha' doin' instead?

  • Yeah, we'll probably have it on - for the commercials if nothing else. They haven't been their usual quality ads in the past few years. Not like the Bud Light days. It's always good to see the Clydesdales though. Pretty, pretty horses. Don't know that we care too much about the game. The Patriots are old news and do the Giants really have a chance? If it gets close we might pay some attention, but really, I expect it to be a massacre. Sorry New York.
This is me, getting a little scared of The Back Porch peeps. Too many questions a little close to home all in a row.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

8 DAYS!!!! I wish I could come party with you, athough I fully expect you to bring the party here ASAP:) I wonder the same thing, had I not been such a crummy violinist in college and kept trying to prove them all wrong, would I have actually ended up with something I am good at? But since we are so freaking sexy and fabulous right where we are, I guess it all ended up right:)

Anonymous said...

Valuable information. Fortunate me I found your [url=http://www.2013paschersaclongchamp.com]sac longchamp[/url] website unintentionally, and I'm shocked why this twist of fate didn't happened earlier! sac longchamp [url=http://www.2013paschersaclongchamp.com]sac longchamp[/url] , I bookmarked it.

From Whence You Cometh