Monday, January 14, 2008

Muffin-head

I think our youngest kitten has some issues. Either she needs more attention - though let's be honest, she gets more petting and cuddling than the oldest three combined and more than either of the middle two - OR she is not all there, if you know what I mean. I cannot count the number of times I have attempted to take a step and she comes flying across the room so her tail/paw is under my foot as it comes down, only to mew pitifully and run away - like the big bad person who feeds her every day DID IT ON PURPOSE! Lately she's taken to throwing herself into the side of my foot as I walk. She comes tearing across the bed towards the door and runs full tilt into my leg. My ankles are not appreciating the abuse. Just this morning, I lifted my foot to put on my sock and she jumped up, smacking her head on my hand. And as I was getting breakfast she dodged out of the way OF NOTHING and ran into the wall. What is up kitty? Are you insane?

This is me, wondering why cats do what cats do...

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

How's this for funny - I was wondering just today why my kid does the exact same thing your cat is doing!! Freaks. And I can't tlel you what "tuba ruba" is - I'm really trying to figure out what you meant!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That is funny. You sound busy with them.

From Whence You Cometh