Monday, January 28, 2008

Random Monday

I forgot to bring my pictures to the office today so any description I insert would not do the weekend events justice I'm afraid. Instead I offer this meme which I found at Child's Play. (He's a good guy. I think I'd like Matthew in real life.) I get the impression I'm supposed to offer a review of this "band" and their new "album" but I've been stressing enough about creating the label. Too much, too much.
How to make your own groovy label:
1. The first title on this page is the name of your band - I am apparently not good at these things...by title to they mean the first clickable word? Or the first bold word, or the first proper noun? I am so confused. Hopefully my band is not too lame.
2. The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album. Click the “New Random Quotations” button for more - this one was much easier, and consistent, since the page is the same every time I click the link. I suspect unless we all want to release albums called "also by the heart" you need to click the random quotations button.
3. The third picture on this page will be your album cover. You then take the photo and add your band name and the album title to it, then post your picture. Please don’t forget to give credit.
I am so, SO sorry, to whoever took this picture. I clicked and saved the image and then my computer crashed and I didn't get a link to the photographer. If it was you let me know so I can credit it. Again, SO SORRY!!

This is me, wondering if this is how real bands pick their names and covers.
P.S. Thank you everyone who's been commenting! Love you!

1 comment:

Childsplayx2 said...

Thanks for the compliment!

Your album rocks! (Pun intended)

From Whence You Cometh