Thursday, September 06, 2007

The T3

For those faithful readers, all two of you, will have noticed; I posted about Labor Day weekend long after yesterday's mention of my deformities went up. Much as I would like to take credit for figuring out the space/time continuum thing and being able to time travel, it's merely the weird way blogspot dates things. Apologies and thanks for sticking with it! We're back to posting today's post um...today.
Onesome: The-- best things in life are free? What's your favorite freebie? I'm thinking of some annual event you partake in...
  • Hmmm...free events. There's the Health Fair at USC every spring. Get your BMI and blood pressure taken. And the Book Fair at the "other school." Sometimes famous authors come and sell their books. Baskin Robbin's gives free ice cream on your birthday...so does Coldstone. We live in The Jungle people, nothing is free. Oooooo! Got it. The Picnic Day in The Northern Jungle every April. My sister goes to school there so we go up to visit her every year. There's lots of free stuff; liquid nitrogen ice cream, balloons, grapevines, tomato, pepper and flower plants. Petting zoo and a parade. It's awesome.
Twosome: T---buckets, Model T's, maybe even Thunderbirds? Do you have any ties to classic cars or modified roadsters?
  • No ties to cars really at all. We grew up without a car because public transportation was so effective back East. Of course I have one now but it's not a classic by any means. I like convertibles, so if I had to pick, maybe a '60-something Corvette. Rode in my best friend from high school dad's T-bird. It was a convertible so that was cool.
Threesome: 3-- days until Sunday, but the NFL season begins tonight! Who's your team this year? Not a football fan? Post your rant on why not.
  • No reason to like them over any other professional team - there's not even a Trojan on the roster - but I choose the San Diego Chargers. I'm not as obsessive over watching the NFL as I am college ball. Maybe it's the money aspect, or the attitudes, or there's soooooo many teams and it's a lot less...fun than college football statistics. I went to USC so I have a vested interest in the school and I had football players in some of my classes. It seems more personal I guess. But still, if the Chargers win than yay!
This is me, tres thought provoking questions today.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh