Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Information

One would think with the cat (boss) away the mice (us, me) would play, but no. There were eight orders, with transmittals naturally, that had to go out this morning alone. Les sighs. We can't be brilliant always I guess...
So, in lieu of more brain powered blogging:
Thanks,
RHM...once you've gotten tagged, post a blog with 10 random facts or goals about yourself, then tag 10 more people and put them here in your blog including the reason you've tagged them. Don't forget to comment on their page; "tag!" Also, you can't tag whoever tagged you.
1: My right foot is a half size larger than my left foot - guess that's why I don't have a shoe fetish.
2: My index fingers twist in towards my middle fingers. (How did this get to be a list of my deformities?)
3: I don't say a lot of what is in my head
4: I think I would have preferred psychology
5: I have a cold
6: My thumb is most certainly not green
7: I don't breathe right and therefore hiccup at random moments
8: I don't like mint. Anything mint.
9: I worry a lot about what others think of me
10: I demand nothing of others that I don't ask of myself.


Now, here's who I'm tagging and why:
1: Rocketgirl because she's awesome and she got me into blogging
2: Julianne because she's awesome and rocked the opera
3: Kathy because she's awesome and has nothing to do now that the kids are back in school
4: Karen because she's awesome and has already put her bed and dining room table together
5: Keah because she's awesome and Mike's back in school
6: Fleighund because he's awesome, he won't do this and may never know I tagged him
7: Quinn because he's awesome and doesn't blog enough
8: RHM because she's awesome and even though SHE tagged ME, I don't have 10 friends who blog.
9: That's all because I'm too chicken to blog people I read but don't know...
10: ...

This is me tagging people who can't catch my germs.

3 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

You hate mint?? How in the world do you gargle or brush your teeth??

Jane said...

I choose the least minty types of paste and gargle and it burns the whole time.

Rocketgirl said...

I dunno - I'd have to pic mint listerine over old skool listerine... I thanked the heavens when they came out with that stuff, mom made use gargle the old stuff every time we got a sore throat - aaaggg!!

From Whence You Cometh