Thursday, September 13, 2007

Right On Target

And today's topic is:
Onesome: Right-- around the corner from where I live (or work) there's this neat little..... (Go ahead, add your own ending to that sentence!)
  • ...bakery that has the best macaroons EVER. There's really nothing around the corner from where I live - except the Masonic Lodge with the biker gang. But I'm not invited to their parties.
Twosome: on-- the other hand, I'll travel clear across town to..... (Same deal: fill in the blank so we'll know what will get you traveling!)
  • ...get Tarzan the olives/cheese/bread/chocolate that he likes. There's a deli on the west side that sells it all. And I love to watch him twitch as he eats. (Not in a freaky way but he's very physical and so when anything tastes good there's a little shiver that starts at his toes and works it's way up to his head. It's adorable if you're into that sort of thing. Which I am.)
Threesome: Target-- or Walmart? Nah, no contest. How about Target or Mervyn's? Hmmm... That would limit us to clothes, but that's okay, go for it! (No, Macy's isn't eligible...)
  • I choose Target for most things like casual clothes, cards, Christmas decorations, etc. Mervyn's is alright for professional clothes - haven't been there too often - I should probably check it out again. I boycott the Walmart. No likey them at all.
This is me - not a compulsive shopper.

P.S. I am a practical lover.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh