Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Nonsense (Weird#5)

I was dreaming that Tarzan and I were out with his family (they didn't look like anyone in his family, nuclear or extended) on a boat, a sailboat. At first we had lots of wind and the boat was big and there were only a few of us. As the wind died down, the boat seemed to get smaller and there were more people. We docked at an island that had a large restaurant and settled in the "back room" to eat. That's all I remember before I woke up...

Now what does that mean? I don't have issues with Tarzan's family. We get along rather well I think. They don't live close enough to drop in unannounced so it's not like I feel pressure from them or worry that they are intruding in our life... If anything I wish his family lived closER so that I could see them more, especially his siblings.

This is me wondering what's in my head.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh