Sunday, September 06, 2009

What Type Are You?

Watched this made-for-TV movie tonight and one question asked of a potential Harvard candidate was; if you were a shoe, what kind of shoe would you be?
The kid had no idea, stammered something vague and unintelligible. Basically he choked. But if it were me - I never had an interview for college and it's likely I would have flubbed the real easy one like; why do you want to go to this school? - but if I were asked the shoe question I would totally have an answer.
Red, black and white, striated pattern, alligator, peep toe, 2-1/2 inch heel.

This is me, and what kind of shoe would you be?

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

You know, deep down I'm jsut a ballet flat. Oh, I wish I were a stilleto or something daring, but I thrive on confort and functionality, and I do not function well when I'm over 6 feet tall. Dang, I wish I was the alligator peep toe though :)

From Whence You Cometh