Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Just In The Nick Of Time

Thank goodness for the Internets. On the days when you just can't think of anything to write, yay for the peeps who think up the memes.
What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
We have a few. There's my body wash - Suave Cucumber Melon - Tarzan's body wash - Lever 2000 - plus the bar soap - also Lever 2000 - and some Australian stuff we got as a present once.
Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?

We do and we love it and I would have more if there were room. Those puppies take up space.
What would you change about your living room?
The size of it. The floor covering - we don't like carpet - and I think I'd paint it a darker yellow next time. Maybe with red stripes below the chair rail...
Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Actually we just got a new dishwasher today - yay! - so it doesn't have any dishes in it at all. Can't wait for Tarzan to come home so's we can hook it up and put some dirty dishes in it.
What’s in your fridge?

A lot LOT of condiments, pickles, butter, some grapes, cheese, I think we established the watermelon content in a previous question, bread, water, jam, eggs, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, onion and a few things I probably forgot and will need to be cleaned out soon.
White or wheat bread?

Homemade so 1/2 and 1/2
What is on top of your refrigerator?

All the Tupperware I can't fit into a drawer.
What color or design is on your shower curtain?

We don't have a shower curtain. It's one of those metal slider thingys.
How many plants in your home?

One. I am contemplating moving it outside as it is outgrowing it's pot but it's done better than any plant I have ever had so I am hesitant to disturb it too much.
Is your bed made right now?

Yes, yes it is.
Comet or Soft Scrub?

Arm & Hammer Foaming Spray. That stuff does what all the commercials promise their stuff will do.
Can you describe your flashlight?

My personal flashlight? I don't really put my name on one particular item. I do like the shake it and use one though. No batteries required.
Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?

Glass. We started out with a lots of plastic but over the years they melted in the dishwasher or got cracked and we grew into the glass one.
Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
No. We never drink the stuff.
If you have a garage, is it cluttered?

We do not have a garage so it isn't cluttered but the shed in the back that houses the washer and dryer sure is.
Curtains or blinds?

Blinds, but I think in my next house I will have curtains.
How many pillows do you sleep with?
There are six on the bed but I get four if not five since Tarzan likes to sleep flat, like he's dead, and I curl up in my nest of pillows.
Do you sleep with any lights on at night?

Goodness no, there are more than enough neighbors, and streetlights and LED lights around that we don't need to pay for more.
How often do you vacuum?
I plead the 5th on the grounds that the answer might incriminate me.
Standard toothbrush or electric?

Standard. I've thought about getting an electric one but then what do we do when we go camping?
What color is your toothbrush?

I have two since I tend to forget them places. One is pink and one is blue. Tarzan always gets the green one.
Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?

On the front porch, the side door and under the cat's food bowls.
What is in your oven right now?
Nothing. But I made granola bars today. They didn't come out like my mother's do.
Is there anything under your bed?

A lot of dust bunnies and cat fur. Also probably some socks that my short arms can't reach.
Chore you hate doing the most?

That is a tough one. Probably cleaning the bathroom.
What retro items are in your home?

What's retro? All that is was old is new again.
Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?

No, but in our next house I want to.
How many mirrors are in your home?

The closet door, the dresser and both bathrooms. So four.
Do you have any hidden emergency money in your home?

Sure. We'd be hard pressed to find it in an emergency though. I don't know where it went.
What color are your walls?

Living room is yellow, bedroom is green, most of the other rooms are blue.
Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
Um, the broom, and there might be a crowbar in the shed out back.
What does your home smell like right now?
Raisins and cinnamon.
Favorite candle scent?

Vanilla I think. We don't light a lot and when we do, that last thing I am thinking about is sniffing them.
What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?

Homemade dills, homemade bread & butter, hamburger slices and some pickled garlic.
What color is your favorite Bible?

Like between the feminist one and the Gideon? Most of the ones in our house are black, except Tarzan's scriptures are green.
Ever been on your roof?

No, but Tarzan has and a neighbor has to get one of the cats down.
Do you own a stereo?

We have a device that plays music. Would it qualify as a stereo is up for debate.
How many TV’s do you have?

One. But it's awesome.
How many house phones?

One. It's a cordless so that makes it easy. We're only 600 square feet remember.
Do you have a housekeeper?

Sure we do. Me.
What style do you decorate in?

The Classic How-Much-Can-We-Cram-Into-One-Little-House Style.
Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?

Solid. There's enough stuff to look at around it.
Is there a smoke detector in your home?

One in each bedroom and one in the hall, as per the building code.
What are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip?
Other than Tarzan and the cats who I assume could make it out on their own in the event of an emergency, I would want my journals and my portable hard drive.

This is me, with a meme to keep you entertained until I think of more real life stuff.

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

Dude, you only have one bathroom. I'm afraid to think where you might be leaving the second toothbrush!

From Whence You Cometh