Saturday, September 19, 2009

And It Was So

The worlds of semester scheduled schools and quarter scheduled schools are so different that while I would have been knee deep in my first project getting ready for a review, ATL is between sessions and itching for a little fun. Fun being relative of course. My idea of fun is a football game, or a read in a hammock with a nice cool drink in my hand. ATL's version involves digging all the crap out of my shed and rearranging it. Weirdo.
But that's what we've been doing that last few days, cleaning out my house. Well parts of it at least. And it's not like it wasn't needed. I show you this:
And this behind the door disaster that's waiting to happen:
Only because I have this:
This above the door:
And this behind the door photo ready:
To demonstrate that some great work was indeed accomplished here. There's more inside the house, the kitchen mainly, but as we missed garbage day this week I haven't got all the trash and recycling out of the kitchen yet, so it looks better, but not up to it's future glory. Stay tuned, I will post those before and after shots later. If I can stand to see the before picture again.

This is me, grimy but thankful someone kicked my butt in gear to get all the junk out.

4 comments:

RHM said...

can I live in your shed?

Phat Fiddle said...

I love before and after pictures, especially when it involves organizing - call me nuts. Your shed looks mighty fine.

Rocketgirl said...

That is a amazing transformation. I am slightly envious.

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!!

From Whence You Cometh