Friday, January 30, 2009

Have You Seen Me?

I think Speck is gone.
We haven't seen him in almost a week. I wouldn't usually be too worried about it - sometimes the cats spend days exploring the alley behind the house and making other kitty friends - except the little fluffball from next door was hit by a car recently; she and Speck were friends. It sounds weird but I hope he's been cat-napped or adopted by someone else because if he hasn't then he lost a fight with a car and that would make me too sad to think about.
If he somehow has kitty amnesia and is wandering in your neighborhood by mistake he has long thick fur, a brown-ish nose, large ears and his tail is nearly the same size as his body. I really regret not having a more recent picture. This is from last September, it doesn't show his tail and I'm pretty sure he's bigger now:

This is me, missing a kitty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is sad. And I didn't even get to meet the little fur ball. :(
Perhaps he's trying to sow some oats?

From Whence You Cometh