Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Randomly Selected From The File

I realized I hadn't posted any images from Christmas just past, at my parent's house. This was Sunday, the day before M2, PIT, Squishy and Rosy left for The Other Side of The World. Nana wanted a family picture, and there were many much more serious ones than this:

We are in order, left to right; R3, M2, D2, BHB, ATL, me and Tarzan. We figured SLB was the best choice for holding since he was long enough to go across the width of us and the youngest. Also he was able to keep stiff and not bend in the middle. SO and M145 were not there as they had left the previous day and E, S, LittleJ and BabyR did not come down this year. Somehow the switching of years with family got messed up for them. Next year maybe.

This is me, remembering Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's the keeper.

From Whence You Cometh