Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Meme Time

It's been forever since there was a meme to fill out - what with The Back Porch people having been abducted by aliens. (Even the website is gone. What is going on over there?) So I know you've been anxiously awaiting the next list of useless information about me.
This time it's 25 random things, facts, habits or facts about myself.

  1. I don't know if there are 25 things about me. I'm really not that deep.
  2. I am warmer than Tarzan most of the time, but I do not like the cold or snow.
  3. I have moved a lot, but never lived outside of North America.
  4. I love animals - we have seven cats.
  5. I like parenthetical statements apparently.
  6. My sweet tooth is large but specific.
  7. I can cook.
  8. I really dislike hypocrisy. A lot.
  9. I can not tell a joke well.
  10. My wish is for red hair and green eyes.
  11. I am left handed. So is Tarzan.
  12. I read a lot.
  13. I hate to clean...but I do...sometimes
  14. I might be addicted to my television.
  15. Football is my favorite sport - Fight On Trojans!
  16. I never want to be the star - always the back-up singer, wing man or sidekick.
  17. Not a neat freak, but I need things to be lined up. Square with the desk or table top.
  18. I can not play an instrument, sing or read music.
  19. I really want kids.
  20. I love my laptop.
  21. I hate my operating system.
  22. There are nine kids in my family.
  23. I love long nails but mine break very easily, and often.
  24. I try to be a happy person.
  25. Tarzan is my reason for living.

This is me, getting the meme on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What no tags?

From Whence You Cometh