Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ring, Ring

Editor's Note: I wrote this post and it seemed awkward so I spent a few days trying to rework it and it just wasn't coming out how I wanted it to but this is the essence.
  • Rocketgirl called me today just to chat.
  • We hadn't talked in a while and I realized I missed her.
  • There was a time when neither of us would have considered the other as a confidant but we found some common ground and worked from there.
  • I could indeed call her FAR more than I do.
  • I will make that a goal and try to give as good as I get.
This is me, all esoteric today.
I know, profound stuff right? Sometimes I exasperate myself.

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

Awww! I couldn't call you back because I got tangled into taking a friend to a birthday lunch but I promise I WILL. Soon. And it is quite magnificent how we have turned into sisters. It brings me much, much joy:)

From Whence You Cometh