Thursday, July 31, 2008

Terms Of Use

Onesome: Terms-- of endearment: do you have any you particularly like to use? How about one others use that just grates on you?
  • "Honey" is the most common form of address in this house. We aren't too mushy in that regard. The one I like the least though, is "baby" or even worse "babe." I know not why except that's what all the frat guys call their less-than-serious girlfriends - ie one-night stands.

Twosome: of-- the several types of access to the Internet, which one do you use? Dialup, DSL, Broadband, WiFi? Just how connected are you?

  • We are more connected than most, not as much as some. We have DSL and just recently have ordered a wireless gateway so all of us can connect to the Internet at the same time. Well, I will be able to once my computer arrives. Never has two weeks seemed SO LONG. Next Tuesday it will ship should all go well.

Threesome: Use--less labels: seen any good ones lately? You know, the ones that were issued by the Department of Redundancy Department. ...or maybe by the Darwin Awards Review Committee. I'm thinking this crowd probably has some real winners...

  • Actually..no.

This is me, waiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude....you posted on time. *squee!*

Rocketgirl said...

I was just wondering why I call Jared honey or sweetie - and I wish I knew the moment it started? Cuz Solei has been hollering HONEY and SWEETIE at us lately:)

From Whence You Cometh