Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kitty #7

I was on the phone with my father last Sunday, when Tarzan came to me, heaved a huge sigh and said
"Go look at the front walk."
Puzzled and distracted I wandered out and found this tiny little bundle of fluff that was so cute:
Once I have a baby though, I can't not keep it:
He's (we think it's a he) so sweet. So tiny:
I'm a little worried that he isn't eating enough or he might have a parasite or something because he's not gaining much weight yet. Maybe he just needs time?:
My favorite thing is how he needs these enclosed spaces to relax in:
I know I have discussed Tarzan's deal with cats previously but before you start to pity the boy, consider that HE came to get me - chances are I wouldn't even have seen it in the front yard - and he is very active and particular about naming our animals. We (He) thought long and hard about this one as well. Bacon - which in German is Speck which is highly appropriate with the weight thing and we think he's related to one of our other cats:
There can't be too many mothers in the alley with a tail like that.

This is me, with Speck

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*jaw drops* I'm pretty much certain this this is going to leave me speechless.

But for the record: seriously looks like Mikey's sibbling.

Elizabeth said...

what a CUTE cat!!! Thank you for all the well wishing!! Sorry I haven't been poking around too much on your blog, I will catch up once I move in somewhere...

Rocketgirl said...

You know I'm not a fan of animals, but mini animals are awesome! What a cutie!!!!!

From Whence You Cometh