Thursday, July 24, 2008

Toys-R-Us

Onesome: Toys--? Any new tech toys at your place? No? What would you like to have that is all sorts of "new and improved" and just hard to live without?

  • OMG! Seriously? Are The Back Porch Peeps stalking me?! I just, just, JUST got off the phone with the computer people because my laptop finally gave up the ghost. I knew that if I mentioned it healing, it wouldn't last. Les sighs. No resurrection is likely because it won't even turn on anymore. Hard drive failure it says. The good news is that I managed to copy all my documents and pictures to the external hard drive we got last month, so it's not horrible, but slightly annoying because I lost all my Internet favorites, so if I don't comment on your blog for a while, send me the link, I might have lost it...

Twosome: 'r-- you ready for school to be in session again? Good grief, it's only July, but the Back to School sales have been in place for a few weeks now. Do you have a trinket you're planning on buying for yourself or the kids for this next year?

  • I think the retailers have to pay a fine of they aren't having "sales" for whatever holiday or event is upcoming. Seriously. When Christmas starts in October there's a flaw in the system. So yeah, I can believe that back to school sales are happening already. And it's not be going back to school this time. We will be moving A out though. She's going across town and into school housing so she can meet young, hot mens. Sad for me, happy for her!

Threesome: Us--? Nah, nothing fancy going on on this blog space. How about you: any changes planned on your site in the upcoming months?

  • Changes to the site? Not really. I like where it settled. Do my readers think it's boring?

This is me, on time for once.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh