Thursday, July 17, 2008

Guys And Dolls

I know, not enough posts, loser, loser, busy, mundane, laundry, bills, family, very little that's interesting happens in my life, don't want to bore the readers - all three of you - yadda, yadda, yadda...
Here we are with another thought inspiring meme from the people at The Back Porch.
::Onesome: Guys-- do the darnedest things, -right? What's the darnedest thing you've had a male acquaintance do that you just know a gal would never even think of? (Okay, girls, toilet seats do not count on this one!)

  • I'm going to pretend this said "darnedest ungross thing" because it's just better that way. And I have to go with putting on the same pants worn the day before, with the same underwear, over the new underwear of today...and NOT REALIZING it for almost half an hour in the car on the way to wherever. Would never happen to a girl.

::Twosome: and-- to turn it around, what's the darnedest thing you've had a female acquaintance do that you just know a guy would never even think of? (Okay, guys, that hair-flip move doesn't count either...)

  • Besides being catty and getting mad for no reason? Yes, well, I'm going to go with putting on make up while driving to the beach.

::Threesome: Doll--ing yourself up? What is your idea of dress-up? Hmmm... Let's go with Summer wear for now!

  • I am not a dressing up person really. Even my fancy clothes are comfortable and not too one-event-only. Probably my summer dress up clothes involve black skirt and green slinky cross over top because we always see Wicked in the summer and this summer is the last one (they say) for the sit down show in The Jungle.

This is me, with the reason you get at least one post a week from me.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Hrm... something that a guy has done that I wouldn't... okay, I don't know if Jared has ever heard me fart.Although when he farts he pretends there's a frog somewhere. I dunno, I just can't do the public farting...

Elizabeth said...

k, LOVE the example of the guy thing....SOOOOO funny.......

From Whence You Cometh