Thursday, July 10, 2008

Filling Out Forms

::Onesome: Filling-- the ol' fuel tank is getting to be real interesting lately... What are gas prices doing in your area this Summer?
  • Same thing they're doing everywhere else; going up and up. Tarzan is talking about a scooter or an electric bike for getting around.

::Twosome: Out- and about and you're out of cash: the ATM or the store for a few bucks over on the check? Oh! ...and debit or credit? ...or are you a 'cash economy' person?

  • I hate, hate, HATE to go to the ATM and have to pay a fee, so I try to only go places that take credit just in case, and I am way paranoid about having cash when I go somewhere to park. We pay the credit card off every month but we like it because it earns miles which is handy.

::Threesome: Forms-- can be a real pain! Do you have a 'favorite' you dislike even to think about? (...and no, the income tax forms are 'exempt' from this question)

  • I hate to have to fill out medical forms. It's odd because I have to do it so often but it's annoying to consider I am not practically perfect in every way. :-)

This is me, again.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I hate filling out medical forms...you know what, gas prices started going down here, they are back under the $4 mark, I wonder why? I am NOT complaining at all...

From Whence You Cometh