Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Who Was In The Bus?

I know, it's been a few days - try weeks or even months - since the season finale for the FOURTEENTH, yeah, it's been on for fourteen years, crazy! fourtheenth season of E.R. but I finally, finally watched it today. (This is the danger of a DVR by the way, greatly delayed reactions to events on the television.) As is usual, and frankly, expected there will be some questions at the end of a season finale. What would a finale be if they didn't leave the audience hanging until the fall? And what would the Internet world be if people couldn't complain about the aformentioned season finale and WHO THE FREAK WAS IN THE BUS THAT EXPLODED? Does one or more actor want off the show? Sam used to annoy me but she's gotten better. Come to think of it, Pratt annoyed me too. Still does most of the time but he did learn how to be a better doctor. Chances are neither of them was in the back. Just because TV likes to play with my mind that way. My guess is that Abby will not be dead and will help with the rescue. Maybe she'll be hurt because something will cause them to not leave County - what would E.R. be without Abby and Luca? And they finally worked all the problems out. They can't leave.
Now watch that the complete opposite happens just because I wrote about it.

This is me, wanting to know.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh