Friday, June 06, 2008

Maybe I Should Have Done P.R. Work

Yet another reason why I love Albertson's. Truly. Even if they are "crazy about food," they aren't crazy about where they put the food or crazy about if they carry the food. It was a simple mission. I needed some ingredients for cookies Tarzan wanted for an activity. Ginger, eggs, molasses. That's not too weird is it? I mean, really, what grocery store does not carry molasses? What store thinks they have molasses but can't find it? The one I went to. And it's not some corner store either, this is a big name brand store. No molasses. I went up and down every single aisle. Every. Single. One. I looked next to the jam and the honey and the maple syrup. Nothing. So I asked an employee. Aisle 9 she says. That's the one with syrup. Nope. Aisle 4? The one with jam. Nope. Nada. Rather than mess with that weird store anymore I left everything there and went to Albertson's. Did they have molasses? Of course they did. Thank you Albertson's! Me love you long time.

This is me, disgusted with some people's stores.

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

I totally feel you!! We don't have Albertsons here, but a store like itcalled Publix. It's mostly more expensive so I stick with Kroger, but when I neeeeed something, I know it's at Publix.

From Whence You Cometh