Thursday, June 05, 2008

So, Ya'll Like Music - Eh?

::Onesome: So-- what if everyone else does it?!? I'm different and I'm going to do it my way! Heh, what is that for you? ...the peanut butter and banana sandwich? ...tie-dyed seat covers for the car? ...or maybe an unusual sport?

  • What's unusual about me? Are you serious? Did you read the 'About Me' square in the upper right hand corner of the page? I like things really straight and lined up on my desk. Or table. Or floor. Or whatever. Right angles are my friend

::Twosome: Ya'll-- gonna' be catchin' any big ol' trout this year? ...any fishing people out there on the porch? Hey, even watching on TV counts for something...

  • Nope, nope and nope. Not the fishing type of girl. Of course, I've only been once and the dude "showing" me how to do cast was a professional by any stretch of the imagination.

::Threesome: "like Music--, like friends": we all have different varieties we listen to from time to time. How about an update on your musical tastes? Go for it!

  • I'm big into the 60's right now. I finally found "Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown's" artist, a one Jim Croce, and a lot of his songs I knew, without knowing he was the artist. Funny how life is like that. Also, I love the musicals. Stage musicals. New, old, freaky, traditional. It's all good.

This is me, groovin'.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh