Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stating The Obvious

::Onesome: Stating-- things clearly? In your job/vocation/school do you like to have everything spelled out in detail? ...or are you one of those people who does better with broad guidelines and a free rein?
  • As is a standard with me, it depends. If there are specific requirements, then I want to know them. If someone has an idea in their head and wants me to work with it then tell me about it. If you need some brainstorming then I can run with it. I like the finished product to be awesome and I like the client / chairperson to be happy with what they get. That's all.
::Twosome: the-- food I miss the most is? (loaded question, but hey...)
  • This will gross out SO MANY PEOPLE, but the food I miss most from when we lived in The Frozen North is ketchup chips. I know. But they are so much better than sound. Trust me on this. They're excellent.
::Threesome: Obvious-- to some, but not to others: what is something that seems obvious to you but others seem to miss? ...or how about something you just don't 'get'?
  • Hehe, when people are being stupid and don't know that they are. How people can take the political candidates and not want something more for the next leader of our country. Why can't people see that they are exactly what they are preaching against? My biggest thing I don't get are people who are hypocritical. And I realize that hindsight is 20/20 and I am removed from the situation but I really try hard to not be hypocritical. What I don't get is why we can't all just get along.

This is me, with the answers today.

1 comment:

Keah and Michael O'Hearon said...

I just want you to know that I love reading your blog...it is very entertaining!

Keah O'Hearon

From Whence You Cometh