Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Five Things

I feel special today. Usually I steal memes that I find interesting from other bloggers. And then don't tag anyone else to continue the insanity. I suppose I should but I don't because, one, there aren't a lot of people I know, know, blogging yet and two, I don't feel comfortable tagging blogs I only lurk and three, I don't want to be annoying. I like to be included so it's not annoying to me, but I have read lots of bloggers who hate to be tagged and I don't want to be one of the taggers. But I feel special today because someone tagged me. For real. It's right there on the Internet, and we know if the Internet says it, it must be true and important. Thank you for validating me Rocketgirl!! (Even if you are being sarcastic about my posting schedule.) So. Five unimportant things about me.
  1. I like things to be straight, symmetrical, squared up. I don't like to have the laptop not aligned with the edge of the desk, or pencils not lined up together with all the erasers even. One of the guys at the (ex)office would skew my tape dispenser to see how long it would take for me to right it once I got in in the mornings.
  2. I have a bizarre hair line. A widow's peak in the almost middle of my forehead sweeps into a cowlick on my left side and there's another swirl in the back. The first time I had my hair done by a real hair dresser she had the other stylists come over to look at my head.
  3. My right foot is a half size bigger than my left. My fourth toe on both feet is half the size of the third toes AND they bend at a funky angle.
  4. I collect books like a fiend. Doesn't matter what of or in what language - we have a Hari Krishna handout on the shelf somewhere - I can't bear to throw a book away.
  5. Blue is my favorite color. I have tried to make it be green or red or black but I can't. It's blue.

I tag...Lola, RHM, Q and Kathy.

This is me, feeling special.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Bah, you and Jared, symmetry fraks. And I'm glad you are glad! I need to tag more often...

Anonymous said...

You might have warned me on the morning of the 18th while you were posting this....-RHM

From Whence You Cometh