Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Getting Down To The Wire

Hey, it looks like people actually read this thing sometimes! That's weird. So when I posted this little gem, it was not from a new house, but merely from someone else's house. So no worries peeps - I would totally tell you if we moved.
***********************************************************************************************
At the risk of jinxing what has been a pretty beautiful season I have to say it is rare that we get what we think is the right thing with these "reality" shows. But this time around...ssshhh, Dancing With The Stars it is going my way. The results show last night was awesome if only because of the junior dancers. That paso doble was amazing. I haven't seen anything better, even when the pros do their demonstrations. So awesome. And the music didn't hurt. Who doesn't love Phantom? And despite Sam's questions, the kids were all pretty nice and fun in the interviews. I really love the oldest of the three couples. Maybe they are more mature or more talented or more something but I enjoy watching them the most. The other four kids are cute - but I was really impressed with the 13 and under contestants. I was not impressed with the Stars of Dance guests this week, but that's okay, not everyone loved the Riverdancers I am sure.
Not surprisingly, Marissa was the one sent home - she is good and had a great attitude but the others are better dancers. Again, I may ruin it all right here but if I had to choose right now, I would pick Jason and the reason is a bad one - Edyta has been on this show from the beginning and she has never won. She should/could have with Joey but my karma was not in working order that time. Or something. Anyway, season six could be the time for Edyta. Of course Kristi is a woman and she is also really good and Melanie SHOULD have won last season but something happened...oh yeah, the banana took it. Whatevs. So, the planets may be aligning in her direction instead. But I would be okay with that too. As Tom says, "live TV, there's nothing like it." Have I mentioned he is the best host ever?
Next week is the end of the season. Finale and all. Whatever will I blog about after that?

This is me, okay with how it comes out.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh