Saturday, May 03, 2008

Drugged Up

For a person who does not normally take medication, save the insulin stuff that keeps me alive, I am taking a lot of drugs these days. The usual insulin, of course, the Cortisone for my thumb - and it seems to be 10000% better in only a week, though the doctor said it would take two to start working - which is not really TAKING a medication, I know, but still it's in there messing with stuff, ibuprofen for the middle finger on my right hand - have I not mentioned that I might have a trigger finger on that hand too? And not from what you are all thinking, so stop it - and if that wasn't enough I have started two new ones for the UTI I seemed to have developed. I have never had a UTI before in my life. I only know what it seemed like when I went to the doctor because someone I know has a lot of them and she told me how she can tell when it's coming on. Fortunately that is what it was and was easy to treat. But still. Really?

This is me, not feeling so great, despite all the drugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least this weekend you did not dilocate some fingers. Hope you're de-drugged soon. -R

From Whence You Cometh