Sunday, December 02, 2012

Weather

It's seldom that we get what is termed "weather" out here in the Jungle. At least weather like the rest of the country gets.
So when it does come, it's a surprise - people SO freak out on the roads - but it's also cool and exciting because it's new.
We're getting some rain this weekend and sometimes, when it takes a break, we get crazy clouds:

With the sun setting behind the rain clouds and the new clouds rolling in over the top, it looks nice:

This is me and it's nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying
to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.
If you have any recommendations, please share. With thanks!
Also visit my website just click the following website

Master P said...

Cool! I loved the skies in Texas, there was always so much going on, and it was so much prettier than the landscape

From Whence You Cometh