Friday, November 09, 2012

Apparently It's Not Enough

How many people do you think get the police called for them to make sure they are okay?
Apparently it's just me then...
One of the inactive sisters in our ward (church congregation) calls me fairly often. I suspect she's lonely with only her art (she paints) and cats for company. But we have a love of cats in common and I don't live too far from her so I drop by on occasion to see her and take her some food. Whatever she needs.
Yesterday she called me again but I wasn't able to answer because I was driving - remember I am a law abiding citizen - so I let it go to voicemail. She called me several times throughout the day when I couldn't answer - I did A LOT of driving yesterday - and my phone was doing something weird and then I also work in a neighborhood where the cell reception is terrible. So I got a lot of voicemails from her.
None of this is very remarkable at all.
Except.
She called the police last night because she couldn't get a hold of me and wanted to make sure we were okay. Which is sweet but a little weird.

This is me and the RS thing is bigger than I knew.

1 comment:

Cath said...

You haven't blogged in several hours. ARE YOU OKAY??

From Whence You Cometh