Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What Kind Of Girl Am I?

I've often wondered the answer to this question myself. What kind of girl AM I?
Which choice better defines you?
Pick your answers then pass it along to 20 girlfriends, or however many you want - including me if you want to - and let's see how much we have in common!

1. Mountains or beach? Beach
2. T.V. or books? Depends I suppose, on the book and/or the show
3. Vampire or werewolf? Werewolf
4. Disneyland or Six Flags? Disneyland
5. Bath or Shower? Shower
6. Pedicure or Massage? Massage
7. Cook or reservations? I guess that depends on where and what
8. Biography or fiction? Fiction
9. Prince or cowboy? Prince probably - depends on the Prince of what?
10. Pool or ocean? Ocean
11. Wine or beer? Beer of course, root beer!
12. Red or pink? Red
13. Shooting range or theater? Theater
14. Coffe or tea? Neither, unless I wasn't a good Mormon girl and then it would be tea, iced.
15. Suntan or sunscreen? Can't one have both?
16. Flowers or chocolate? Flowers
17. Video games or board games? Depends on which of which
18. Steak or chicken? Steak
19. Skirt or jeans? Jeans
20. Cook or clean? Cook

This is me, this type of girl.

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

I couldn't do this because I couldn't pick between most of them - flowers OR chocolate, huh? ANd I've been known to take a bath and a shower at the same time. So THAT's the kind of girl I am ;)

From Whence You Cometh