Thursday, September 25, 2008

Who Plays On Thursday?

I do not like where this is going. It has been good for some moments, and not good for way too many more. Why can't we catch that little midget on the Oregon State team? He's so tiny we should just step on him and be done with it. It's REALLY getting on my nerves. And then there's the penalties and the muffed passes - hello Joe, what are YOU doing? - and the commentators still (always) bug me. Gah!!
I suppose I should be thankful it's a Pac-10 team we are losing to but I can't put a lot a enthusiasm into it. Yeah, make the rest of the country notice that we are a respectable conference, blah, blah, blah, but when they lose next week to a nothing team, this sacrifice will mean nothing.
And what is the deal with playing in the middle of the week? Who plays on a Thursday?
...
An interception is not going to get us anywhere boys. Crappity, crap, crap, crap.
...
And I don't like this new 40 second play clock, because NOW OSU can take the knee four times and use up the whole 1:16 left.

This is me, watching the chances for another National Championship title going down the drain.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh