Saturday, September 27, 2008

Not At All Important

In fairness I should be blogging about the Presidential Debate that I did watch last night. but really, it's the same old promises and snide comments and talking in circles and making statements that don't have any suggestion of HOW it's going to be executed. I don't see any indication that either of them deserve to become the next President of the United States. I just don't.
What I have come to realize is that the kind of person who would BE a good President would never get to be because they don't know enough people, make enough deals, talk out of both sides of their mouth, or make up enough promises. So we get those who are crooked enough to get there, despite not being able to do the job.
I hope whoever gets elected proves me wrong. I doubt they will.
***********************************************************************************************
So on a completely frivolous note I discuss the season opener of ER.
And I know, it's days late, but still.
HOW COULD THEY KILL PRATT?
Is it written into the contracts that some doctor must die every season? 'Cuz I don't know if I would want to get involved with a show like that. And will Abby and Luca leave County and move to another state? I sort of want them to. Will County get closed down? That's a rumor I heard. What will Carter do when he comes back? Will he mess with Abby again? I really, really, REALLY hope not.
This is the last season you know.

This is me, divided, and yet not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hated this episode of ER. Felt like most of County had forgotten why they were there. I am honestly glad that the signal dropped for 15 minutes so I didn't have to watch the idiocy that the actors were forced to stumble through. A lot of the 'magic' of the staff has been lost. Maybe this season they should have a 'nurse's day' instead of a doctor centered day because frankly the only ones left are the nurses who remember everything.

From Whence You Cometh