Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Eight Is Great

The show: Too. Many. Dances. Thirteen couples is a lot of people to keep track of. Suffice it to say that there was lots of dancing, Cody and Julianne had an awesome song (I Want You To Want Me), Cloris was hilarious again, Bruno said Rocco had "hips of fury" and I was sad but not surprised when Jeffrey got sent home. Stupid way to open a season though; standing for two hours, no warm up time, and all the stress of wondering. Plus there was one more dance to do after we found out who was going home? Weird. Uncomfortable I would think.
The apology: Well, now I feel the right loser of a person. After crying like a child day before yesterday, Keah went and edited her blog so that I could shut the freak up and just post the meme. I am such a whiner. And she is such a nice person. I don't deserve to be her in my next life.
(And here I am whining again! Gah! Is there a whiners anonymous or a whiners rehab a person could check into?)
The meme as promised from two days ago:
8 Things I'm Passionate About

  1. Tarzan
  2. Family
  3. The gospel
  4. Wicked
  5. Fairness
  6. Anything Irish
  7. Stephanie J. Block
  8. College Football

8 Words Or Phrases I Say Often

  1. Dude
  2. Groovy
  3. Oy
  4. Seriously?
  5. I love you three
  6. What's up?
  7. Bad kitty
  8. Honey, can you reach that?

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

  1. Cruise Greek islands
  2. Visit Australia
  3. Tour Europe
  4. Have a bunch of kids
  5. Remodel my house (this one or another one)
  6. Serve a couples mission for the church
  7. Have a big garden
  8. Own a Saturn Sky convertible - in forest green

8 Things I Pray For

  1. Peace
  2. Our families
  3. Tarzan
  4. The neighborhood
  5. Continued safety
  6. The government
  7. Continued health
  8. The kids at church

8 Things I Have Learned

  1. Tarzan is awesome
  2. The proper equipment makes ALL the difference
  3. I cannot tell a joke well
  4. How to work the DVR
  5. Humor is essential for all relationships
  6. Pie crust is very temperamental
  7. My thumb is only a little bit green
  8. To not say everything I am thinking

and now I tag Rocketgirl, RHM and PhatFiddle.

This is me, tagged! Whoot.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Dude, I was just thinking about how often you say Dude!! SOO appropriate that it was number 1:) Sweet, meme, I'll get cracking on it soon!

Anonymous said...

I should have tagged you in that other meme...off to meme and then shower and get through the book so I can sleep

From Whence You Cometh