Friday, September 26, 2008

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

::Onesome: "Goodbye,--Norma Jean"? Hmmm.... Best song ever? ...or did he top himself when he adapted it for Princess Diana?
  • I was never too enthralled with either of them. The songs. But the first one made more sense to me. The second one was just a bid for attention.

::Twosome: Yellow--lights: run 'em or slam on the brakes? ...or do you plan your speed so you never hit them yellow? ...or maybe, "What yellow light, Officer?"

  • I like to think of myself as a safe driver, so it all depends on the yellow light. Close enough to run it? Likelihood the left hand turn-er from the other lane will kill me if I do. Police officer nearby? Was I paying attention? Things like that make all the difference.

::Threesome: Brick Road--s and flying monkeys? Okay, did those things just creep you out? ...or were you one of those people who really, really, really wanted one for a pet? Just askin'...

  • I was not creeped out by the flying monkeys. And after seeing Wicked, it all makes a certain kind of sense. Though I never did, and still don't want one for a pet. It's all make-believe you know.

This is me, too many memes for the week?

1 comment:

Keah and Michael O'Hearon said...

LOVE that you did the tag....bery fun! Thanks!

From Whence You Cometh