Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ode To A Fabulous Chick

I'm a little nervous to try an ode now...Rocketgirl posted this yesterday - and it actually rhymes, with iambic pentameter and EVERYTHING. I don't know if what I do can be called an ode. Maybe a tribute is better?

Here we go then, a tribute to Rocketgirl, my first sister-in-law and a very fabulous person. Beauty, brains, talent, gorgeous, genius children, a great house and a killer personality. She's charming and fearless and I wish I could be more like her.

For your viewing pleasure:

I get to hang out with her regularly. It's amazing.



This is me and she's as awesome and fun as she looks.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She's as awesome and fun as she looks times 10! Love it. Loved her 'owe'd' ode to you as well. Rather creative.

Master P said...

1. I have no idea what iambic pentameter is. I just read the kids a LOT of Dr. Seuss.

2. AWWWWW!!!! No, YOU'RE fabulous!!!

3. I did the math and I think the last time we saw each other was Phatfiddle's wedding?? If this is true, it is WRONG on all levels.

4. Love you too!!!!!!!!!

From Whence You Cometh