Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weird Dream #36

I just woke up from dreaming ever possible iteration of my life.
Tarzan was a lawyer, a doctor, a teacher or sometimes nothing at all.
I was an architect, a designer, a furniture salesperson or sometimes nothing at all.
We had kids, a few, a lot or sometimes none.
We had cats, a few, a lot or sometimes none.
We had family live with us, near us, next to us, down the street, dead, we were orphans. Sometimes he stayed home with the kids we did or did not have, sometimes I did and sometimes I'm assuming we were independently wealthy because we BOTH stayed home with the kids we did or did not have.
The only two things in the dream to not change was that I was married to Tarzan in every scenario and the house we were living in which, interestingly, was not the one we are in now and was not one I have ever been in and in retrospect was likely the only one large and vacant enough to handle everything.


This is me waking from dreaming more exhausted than I have ever been in real life.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh