Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ode To A Girl Who Likes Cheese

What can I say about Rocketgirl that could express the true sense of her?
She's fun, she's funny, she's smart, she's pretty, she's talented, she's a great mom, she's thoughtful, kind and genuine. (It's like I'm writing a personal ad for a Boy Scout, except for the mom part.)
Life has thrown her some wonky curves and she comes out of it on her feet and able to find the good in the experience. She has an amazing sense of what counts and what doesn't and the great ability to just move on.
In short: she's marvelous and I'm thankful to count her as my sister-in-law and friend.

This is me with a ginormous HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to her.

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

This actually made me get all choked up. I'm so dang glad you got into blogging!! I'm going to print this out and use it at job interviews if I ever need to go to one :)

From Whence You Cometh